Friday, April 27, 2007

Gods Triumph through the ANZACS at Gallipoli to the Sands of Beersheba Pt2: Inherent Legacy.



Gods Triumph through the ANZACS at Gallipoli to the Sands of Beersheba Pt2: Inherent Legacy. From Shofar_7au

Ode to the light Horsemen by Banjo Patterson

There’s a very well built fellow,

With a swinging sort of stride,

About as handy as I’ve seen


A rough and tumble fellow that is born to fight & ride and he’s over Fighting for the Queen.


He’s
Queensland mounted Infantry- compounded’orse and foot.

He’ll climb a cliff or gallop down a flat.


He’s
Calvary to travel but he’s infantry to shoot.

And you’ll know him by the feathers in his hat!


Shalom G’day All,

I’ve decided to cover the Inherent Legacy in part two, an id like to do so by sharing some of my heritage connection to the Anzacs.

In World War I, I know of two of my Relatives who served, on my dads side, 1 of my relatives was sent off with the Lighthoresmen around 1915 starting his journey in Egypt, an on my mums side were my great grandmother was sewing wings on planes, of which I am proud of, in WWII with the Anzacs being called once again, I’ve learnt that some of my relatives on my mums side were engineers, whilst on my dads side they were soldiers, an even a chaplain, an I am just as Proud of them as I was proud of those who served in the 1st world war.

Another Reason why I am Proud is that in WW1 when the Anzacs 1st traveled because they were bible believing an very Pro Israel, so Pro Israel that when the 1948 vote came into the UN the Anzacs knew the importance of Israel being Restored to the Jewish people as Prophesied in the bible as God intended it to be.

The Light horsemen, were brave an endured things that I probably couldn’t have endured, being made up of Australians, New Zealanders, of course Native Australians (numbering 400 serving as light horsemen), Native New Zealanders(not sure on the serving numbers that served as light horsemen).


I Learnt by them serving for God’s purpose & time to help liberate Israel for the Jewish people through the light horsemen by blessing the people who blessed The Anzac nations, I too was to be blessed, alongside with all those who had relatives who served with them, by Heritage of great importance to anyone.

Pro 13:22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

No comments: